Taksim Aya Triada Greek Orthodox Church: The church, located in Taksim Meşelik Street, is one of the most beautiful Greek Orthodox Churches in İstanbul. One part of the land, purchased by Patriarch Dionisos IV in 1672, was used as a cemetery until 1875 and a hospital was built on the other part of the land. Building, known as Beyoğlu Hospital, was then used as the Plague Hospital. Today the French Consulate is on the hospital site.
Zapyon Girls School and Aya Trida Church constructed between 13 August 1867 and 14 September of 1880, were built on their land of timber Aya Yorgi Church (Hagios Georgios Church).
The first construction project was by the Architect Potessaro, Vasiliki Yoannidis. The artist Sakellarios made the decorations and Alexander Krikelis built the marble work. There are social buildings and a sacred spring in the courtyard of the domed and basilica planned church. This eclectic style of church has a beautiful baroque iconostasis. Aya Trida Church was the first domed church, permitted, in the city.